|Visit us on:
The Estate Planning Council of Greater Miami is an organization of professional Estate Planners in Greater Miami.
Our focus is on establishing and monitoring the highest professional and educational standards for our community and fostering public awareness of the quality services rendered by professionals who meet these standards.
Our mission is to increase public awareness of the importance of estate planning by a team of professional advisors.
Our organization includes members from the six estate planning disciplines:
- Financial Planning
- Planned Giving
- Trust Services
This team approach involves cross-professional disciplines, which better serve the public's need in estate planning.
Using forums and the latest technologies, EPC Miami assists its individual members to maintain and strengthen:
- Their cutting-edge awareness of the continually changing and expanding opportunities
- A unified point-of-approach
- Communication and development of a common language between the six disciplines
- Cooperation and understanding of the proper relationship which each of the six disciplines bears to the other, their clients and the general public
Requirements for membership include
- Three or more years experience in estate planning in the above disciplines
- Actively engaged in the practice of such profession in the State of Florida for one full year
- Verification of and recommendations from five known colleagues
Opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the Estate Planning Council of Greater Miami. All materials, articles, reports, art and photos appearing on this Web site are the property of the Estate Planning Council of Greater Miami and cannot be reprinted, copied or used in any form without the express written permission of the Estate Planning Council of Greater Miami.
Follow The Estate Planning Council of Greater Miami on LinkedIn and Twitter!